JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bomba Estéreo, Will Smith - Fiesta (Remix)[Cover Audio]

Ale

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, JumpinJack AJ said:

I can't wait to see him rip it live.  At the same time, the buzz behind the song has really died down.

Yeah you are right AJ, there is no more buzz behind this song. I don't know anyone who even knows that Will is back. He has to drop something soon...

well the video got over 2 million views on youtube so somebody's still watching but he does need to put out a proper hip hop single soon with straight spitting to get everyone to notice that fresh prince is back!

Agreed, the buzz has died down but then again, this is the music industry. If it's out of sight, it's out of mind. We're in the ADD generation of music. There's a reason why Drake is on top of the game right now, he's always dropping a track here and there. We need to hear more from Will and we will, just counting down the days... :clap:

gonna look at the performance while i have breakfast, thanks for sharing, btw jim could u please stop using comparisons between will and drake, like i said in my profile i care about the art and not the charts, as long as will continues with classic music i don't worry about competing with pop rappers...