JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jeff reveals he has unreleased tracks!

• Members

Just found this interview and its got me hoping that maybe these tracks might get released one day! its mentioned within the first 3 minutes

Also a mention on the end about the nightmare on elm street video

Best part is the last 2 minutes about when his next solo album will drop and why

Edited by the magnificent

Good interview. While the subject matter didn't stray too much from other interviews, he fleshed out the Starter deal more than ever and expressed his effort to try and get the "Nightmare On My Street" video out there.

Jeff has TONS of music that we've never heard.  He's one of those people who works on music nearly every day.  There's random stuff he's worked with with all kinds of people.  He sometimes doesn't even get credit for it.  From the unreleased 1998 album for Columbia Records, V, Ayah, and Rhymefest albums, the Lost + Found remixes, the excess material for Jill Scott's first few albums. I particularly want to hear the Lost + Found remixes and the album he started for Columbia.