Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LAYZIE BONE SAVES A MAN'S LIFE

Layzie Bone Saves Wyoming Man's Life

by Christopher Harris

posted Tuesday May 19, 2015 at 02:00PM PDT |

•  
  •  

Layzie Bone Saves Wyoming Man's Life

"I genuinely care about people," Layzie Bone says.

Prior to performing in Riverton, Wyoming on Saturday (May 16), Layzie Bone encountered an erratic driver on the highway.

The driver had driven off the road and his vehicle was spinning out of control when Layzie and several members of his crew approached the car.

The Bone thugs-n-harmony rapper says the driver was delirious at the time, and wasn't able to recognize who anybody was. Layzie found out the 24-year-old driver was a diabetic and a Bone thugs-n-harmony fan. He aided the driver – who was in a diabetic shock – with chocolate and fruits to increase his blood sugar.

After the incident, Layzie and his entourage made it to their show at Eagles Hall. He spoke to KTwo News about his act.

"I'm not doing this interview to be like no hero," Layzie said. "I'm not that person. I genuinely care about people... When I see negative things that happen as a blessing, I make it into music."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGr9nEH-3BQ

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.33916/title.layzie-bone-saves-wyoming-mans-life

that's a touching story man, props to layzie bone!