JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MICHAEL JACKSON PRANK CALLED RUSSELL CROW FOR TWO YEARS

I don't know about anybody here, but this is the funniest, most random thing ever.  Read on...

http://www.vibe.com/2015/03/michael-jackson-prank-call-russell-crowe/?utm_source=sc-fb&utm_medium=ref&utm_campaign=michaeljackson

LOL Or Nah? Michael Jackson Prank Called Russell Crowe… For Two Years

By: Iyana Robertson / March 30, 2015

Michael Jackson’s kid-like demeanor is now a notable portion of his legacy, and here is yet another anecdote that professes that the King of Pop was indeed a manchild.

In a recent interview with The Guardian, actor Russell Crowe detailed a very extensive practical joke Jackson played on him. For about two years – during which the two had never met – the singer placed prank calls at Crowe’s hotel rooms.

“For two or three ****ing years,” he said. “I never met him, never shook his hand, but he found out the name I stayed in hotels under, so it didn’t matter where I was, he’d ring up do this kind of thing, like you did when you were 10, you know. ‘Is Mr Wall there? Is Mrs Wall there? Are there any Walls there? Then what’s holding the roof up? Ha ha.’ You’re supposed to grow out of doing that, right?”

Crowe has spoken about Michael Jackson The Prankster in multiple interviews in recent years. Back in 2013, The actor shared another joke the legendary entertainer would call him with.

“He’d ring me and in a strong voice and say, ‘There is an emergency and you need to leave the building.’ I’d ask, ‘Who is this?’ And he’d say, ‘Do not worry Russell, just kidding, this is Michael.'”

ADVERTISEMENT

The thought of Michael Jackson prank calling someone for years is pretty laughable