JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XXII

Da Brakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPM6ZJ75ptQ

SHAQ you cant stop the reign album one of the top mid 90s albums, he's a great baller and mc he could slam on Ewing and out last wack mcs

Edited by bigted

Slick Rick The Art Of Storytelling album

• 2 weeks later...

gospel playlist on iheart, we need uplifting music in these times...

• 2 weeks later...

How did I not know about this song in 2004?  This lineup is insane!

BRANDY, MARY J. BLIGE, MISSY ELLIOT, WYCLEF, MUSIQ SOULCHILD, ASHANTI, BABYFACE, MONICA, CLAUDETTE ORTIZ, EVE, FAITH, FABOLOUS, JADAKISS, AKON, JAMIE FOXX, JAHEIM, FLOETRY, JON B, KEKE PALMER, MARQUES HOUSTON, OMERION, RUN, MIRI BEN-ARI, NICK SCOTTI - Wake Up Everybody

One of my friends just shared this song with me. He's a hip-hop artist from my area and I loved it on the first listen. Skip to 3:40 mark to hear the song. I have a feeling a few of you will like it, too.

HOOKDIGGY - Perry Ellis (2020)

• 3 weeks later...

Some of you might like this. The beat is so mid-90's. I've been following Fokis for a few years without diving too much into his music. I'm definitely getting his upcoming album. 

FOKIS - Breakin' Hearts (2020)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Man, I haven't put this album on in years. We celebrate their single "My Body", but LSG was so much more. This second album from them needs celebrated more.

LSG - Just Friends

LSG2 (2003)

brate

yes lsg is one of the realest groups ever, in 2006 when gerald levert passed it just shocked my world just imagine the music he'd be making today with them and his pops eddie levert if he was still with us, long live keith sweat and johnny gill real soul music needs to be celebrated, put away with that bubblegum music

digital underground sex packets album, everybody knows humpty dance but this album was so legendary it always blew my mind, shock g's passing is probably one of the hardest since gerald levert damn this month hurts(dmx, black rob) it was like how we lost james brown after him in 2006, too many greats gone, i'm gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight

DMX - Born Loser

Born Loser CD Single (1993)

I heard this years ago. I always wanted it, but didn't want to pay the high price for an old, rare release. When he passed, I went ahead an got it, knowing its value would spike. I'm glad I did.