JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I NEED YOUR GUYS' HELP - BROADWAY WORLD

JumpinJack AJ

I don't know if any of you voted, but there's four days left for voting. We are second in many categories, so if you haven't voted, and are wiling to take five minutes to do so, it can push us to the number one spot in many of these categories. Personally, I just want to see my show, Barefoot In The Park, win for best play. I'd also like to find myself hitting closer numbers in the best actor in a musical. Please consider voting in a next day or two. Thanks to everyone who votes!

i've been doing a lot of things over the holiday season but i'm gonna take a moment this weekend to vote for you, you got my back brother!

JUST VOTED

Thank you!

Voting ends tomorrow. If anyone else willing to do it, I appreciate it. It's frustrating, because as I see my play approaching the number one spot, someone from the other theater gets the competition pushed up higher. I saw the show, it was good, by mine was much better. It sucks when the art goes out the door for voting games.