JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL Cool J and Canibus Reunite after 17 Year Fued

Da Brakes

This was probably my most favourite battle/beef in hip hop! Great to see both of them on stage. Hopefully we'll get a track from them.

Link to article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2882079/LL-Cool-J-Canibus-end-17-year-long-feud-pair-hug-stage.html

Link to video:

I was JUST gonna share this!

LL Cool J And Canibus Squash Beef, Perform “4, 3, 2, 1″ At Barclays Dec 21st, '14

by C. Vernon Coleman

This year seemed to be the year of the squashed beef and with only days left in 2014 another deaded rift can be added to the ledger. LL Cool J and Canibus ended their long-time feud. Cool James performed at Hot 97′s XMAS Show Friday (Dec. 19) night, and brought out his one-time nemesis to perform the song “4,3,2,1,” which is ironically the track that sparked the genesis of their beef in the late ’90s.

As legend has it, in 1997 Canibus penned a verse for the song that started with the line “Yo L, Is that a mic on your arm? Let me borrow that.” LL took offense and jabbed at the young upstart in his verse which lead to the beef that produced two of the dopest diss records in hip-hop history, “Second Round K.O.” and “The Ripper Strikes Back.” Now, all is well.

what a great way to celebrate the 2014-2015 holiday season, it's about time they squashed the beef, LL and Canibus should collaborate on the GOAT 2 album, that'd be full circle 15 years after LL made battle tracks against Canibus on the GOAT album back in 2000