JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Jared Leto is quite the gift giver.

His Suicide Squad co-stars received letters and presents after the Oscar winner wasn't around much when they first started prepping the movie.

"He sent [Margot Robbie] a nice love letter with a black box with a rat in it—a live rat," Adam Beach, who plays Slipnot in the Warner Bros. film, told me last night at the premiere of Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser (streaming on Crackle July 16). "It was beautiful. Then he sent bullets to Will [Smith] with a letter."

Talk about method gift-giving.

The cast also received a video and—get ready for it!—a "dead hog."

"Basically, what he said was, 'Guys, I can't be there but I want you to know I'm doing my work as hard as you guys,'" Beach said. "The video he showed is in character. It blew our minds away. Then we realized that day, this is real."

Source -> http://uk.eonline.com/news/670674/jared-leto-s-gifts-to-his-suicide-squad-co-stars-a-live-rat-a-dead-hog-and-some-bullets

Edited by Ale

An interview with Scott Eastwood

You’re working on Suicide Squad with Will Smith. Has he taught you anything about acting or life off-camera?

He’s inspirational. He’s extremely positive every day: his take on the business, his take on being a movie star and his take on the things he wants to do. Everybody has their own paths. There’s no right or wrong. There’s just a path. I’m more inspired by his positivity and his drive to grow as a person – always try to better himself: “What can I read, what can I do, what can I read or find some soul searching to better myself as a human?”

Since meeting him, has there been anything that you’ve personally been striving to improve upon?

I’m always trying to be more compassionate – see things from both sides. Not let my emotions get the best of me. If something happens you don’t like, or someone says something, just go, “Ok. Where are they coming from?” Maybe they’re not feeling so secure about themselves. Maybe they’re going through [something] in their life. Maybe I can drop my ego and kill them with kindness instead of causing a rift.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/scott-eastwood-on-jiu-jitsu-fragrance-saving-122851895723.html