JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My one hope is that Will's Deadshot doesn't get killed off in this film but instead will appear in one of Affleck's solo Batman flicks as the main villain. I just think that would be a cool face off between Affleck and Smith as the villain ... what do you guys think?

My one hope is that Will's Deadshot doesn't get killed off in this film but instead will appear in one of Affleck's solo Batman flicks as the main villain. I just think that would be a cool face off between Affleck and Smith as the villain ... what do you guys think?

And this scene could just be the beginning:

Just kiddin' :lol:

That'd be awesome, man. Will's Deadshot could be a great villain for a Batman solo movie, just like what they did with Bane in Nolan's 'The Dark Knight Rises'.

Edited by Ale

I read a comment on Facebook from someone that seemed to be into comics. They said that look is his "normal guy" look and not his super hero look, so we might yet see some interesting costumes. He does look like he's back in the wild Wild West or he's rev run lol.

Edited by Jazzy Julie

Will Smith Premieres His Deadshot Costume – to Resounding Groans

By James St. James on April 30, 2015 10:18 am Find more: DC comics, Suicide squad, upcoming movies, Will Smith, wtf

Will Smith seen on set of Suicide Squad in Toronto, Canada

Gotta say, I’m getting a little worried about Suicide Squad. Not only is it falling victim to over-casting (with everybody in Hollywood getting a part), but we’re beginning to see some massive missteps in the costuming department. Just look at this mess. Will Smith as Deadshot is already a stretch. But THIS? WTF is going on here? Since when was Deadshot in Shaft? Where’s the red jumpsuit, wrist-mounted guns, and cool-as-**** metal face plate with the targeting device? Even OUT OF COSTUME, there’s no way Ffloyd Lawton would dress like a reject from the Wild, Wild West. I feel like the Powers that Be have been letting Will influence the character’s look (like when nobody had the nerve to tell Johnny Depp the Big Bad Wolf shouldn’t be in a zoot suit) – NEVER A GOOD THING. Get it together, DC. You ALMOST had me excited by Jared Leto‘s Joker reveal, then I remembered it was JARED LETO playing THE JOKER and went back to being skeptical.

http://worldofwonder.net/will-smith-premieres-his-deadshot-costume-to-resounding-groans/

• Members

Hmm .... guys?

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/david-ayer-reveals-the-suicide-squad-in-the-first-official-cast-photo-248

Definitely a better look at Will than the pimp above :) 
Also, I'm digging the vibe coming from thath group photo ... very steampunk-y and very ... "street" for lack of a better word.

I DIG IT :))))  This a very good step career-wise for Will :)

Will Smith Premieres His Deadshot Costume – to Resounding Groans

By James St. James on April 30, 2015 10:18 am Find more: DC comics, Suicide squad, upcoming movies, Will Smith, wtf

Gotta say, I’m getting a little worried about Suicide Squad. Not only is it falling victim to over-casting (with everybody in Hollywood getting a part), but we’re beginning to see some massive missteps in the costuming department. Just look at this mess. Will Smith as Deadshot is already a stretch. But THIS? WTF is going on here? Since when was Deadshot in Shaft? Where’s the red jumpsuit, wrist-mounted guns, and cool-as-**** metal face plate with the targeting device? Even OUT OF COSTUME, there’s no way Ffloyd Lawton would dress like a reject from the Wild, Wild West. I feel like the Powers that Be have been letting Will influence the character’s look (like when nobody had the nerve to tell Johnny Depp the Big Bad Wolf shouldn’t be in a zoot suit) – NEVER A GOOD THING. Get it together, DC. You ALMOST had me excited by Jared Leto‘s Joker reveal, then I remembered it was JARED LETO playing THE JOKER and went back to being skeptical.

http://worldofwonder.net/will-smith-premieres-his-deadshot-costume-to-resounding-groans/

​That's what Deadshot often looked like in past comics. Lol, I wish people would wait a little before they freak out... as evidenced by the pictures that follow. Most of the internet now is like... "Oh... well... I guess Will Smith is ok. He still looks terrible, plus he's black! The producers must have shut down his input and not allowed him to influence the character!"

Sigh... the internet.

• Hero1 featured this topic