JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jeff's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!

Ale

that's what's up, way to go Will and Jeff, JJFP doing it for the cause!

Has anybody on here been nominated to do this. I have. Gonna do it this eve. The weather in the UK is already terrible at the moment. Maybe a downpour when i film it anyway.

Good work Julie. Its really taken off here in the UK. A lot of money raised and my facebook feed is filled with videos of people doing it. Playing by the six degrees of seperation rule and the amount of people each person nominates. The Whole world will have been covered soon enough ;-)

Good work Julie. Its really taken off here in the UK. A lot of money raised and my facebook feed is filled with videos of people doing it. Playing by the six degrees of seperation rule and the amount of people each person nominates. The Whole world will have been covered soon enough ;-)

I know it started with celebs then suddenly all my friends were doing it, your lucky if you don't get nominated.

The only problem i have with it, is that Macmillan cancer support have hijacked the cause. I think that its great to support all charitys especially when cancer affects so many people but now in the UK a lot of people think its Macmillans thing and still don't know what ALS is. The whole point was to raise awareness about a disease that a lot of people don't know about. Macmillan admitted to then paying for google to put them top of the list when you search ice bucket challenge. Totally unfair if you ask me. Has this happened anywhere else or is it just for als in Aus and the USA?