JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Overbrook Sets Annie Neal To Pen YA Adaptation ‘To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before’

Ale

EXCLUSIVE: Novelist Jenny Han’s YA book To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before is en route to the big screen just two months after it hit shelves.
Will Smith’s Overbrook Entertainment has picked up rights to the NY Times bestseller about high schooler Lara Jean Song, who writes love letters to the five boys she’s ever loved and keeps them locked away in a hatbox until the day her letters are mailed, upending her real-life love life. Adapting the book will be writer Annie Neal, who made the Black List last year with her script Beauty Queen, about an unhappily married woman who road trips to Vegas with her bestie to compete in the Miss Married America competition.
Han is the hot YA author behind the Summer I Turned Pretty lit series. The deal was sealed with funds from Overbrook’s discretionary fund with Caleeb Pinkett overseeing for the company. Neal is repped by Benderspink and CAA. Han is repped by CAA and Emily van Beek at Folio Literary Management. CAA also reps Overbrook.