JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I smell a Oscar nomination... :)

Let's wait and see the movie. I thought he'd be nominated after seeing the trailer for 'Seven Pounds', but after seeing the movie I thought he didn't deserve it because, although his performance was quite good, it looked like he was trying really hard and it didn't feel natural to me, something which did happen in 'The Pursuit Of Happyness'. So let's wait and see. We don't even have a trailer yet :lol:
But yeah, I know what you mean. We can't help thinking this movie is gonna give Will some awards ;)
On the other hand, I like the fact that they chose December 25th as the release date, but it's only 1 week after the release date for the new 'Star Wars' movie, so I don't think that's a good move when it comes to 'Concussion' Box Office.
Edited by Ale

An interview with Gugu

It makes a change from her last gig, playing Will Smith’s wife in the NFL whistleblower drama Concussion. During one gruelling day on the film’s Pittsburgh set: ‘We were shooting a club scene and the extras had to dance to the same song for eight hours,’ Gugu recalls. ‘Everyone was exhausted, so Will jumped up on the decks and started doing The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air song, and everybody sang along. It wasn’t egotistical; it was a morale booster. You spend any time around Will Smith and you learn how to be a movie star.’