Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ale

Will Smith developing New Year’s Eve TV special

Move over, Ryan Seacrest — sources tell Page Six Will Smith and his company Overbrook Entertainment are developing a New Year’s Eve television special similar to Dick Clark Productions’ “New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.”
One insider said, “As of now, it’s being shopped to the networks. It would feature musical performances, possibly one by Will.”
Sources say Smith’s people want to film it in Miami and include his friend David Beckham: “They want to do something with Beckham and his focus on his Miami soccer team.”
It’s unclear whether Will’s wife Jada Pinkett Smith, son Jaden or daughter Willow could participate. Smith’s rep didn’t get back to us.

Will's due a performance of Will 2K.

I think this could be the start of a great tradition. I'd love to hear a "Will 2K" remix with alternate, non-dated lyrics that gets performed every year.

When ever an article uses phrases like ''A source says'' then 95% of the time it's usually not true. So until further news comes of this I'm taking it with a pinch of salt

I'm with everyone else. Every December I love blasting Will 2k. It's really such a great song and The Clash sample is brilliant in my opinion but I like AJ's idea alot He should definitely remix it!

It's hard to believe that "Willenium" is 15 years old already