Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ale

Vinyl Destination - General Thread

Regardless, complete let down. For a JJ+FP reunion, you make it happen.

It was all a bit last minute from the sounds of things AJ. Chris has a business to tend to as well.

Yeah it was very last minute... Will called Jeff and he literally dropped everything to fly out! Alphonso was a very last minute decision as well.

Yeah - I remember seeing and reading it was literally a last minute thing. I wasn't expecting anything either and it's not like it was a real thorough JJFP performance - just the theme song and Switch blend.

I must say, this newest episode is one of my favorites. It's all about the music and artists collaborating. Plus the bit with Corey at the end is hilarious. Wouldn't it be dope if FP did sets at events like this?

I must say, this newest episode is one of my favorites. It's all about the music and artists collaborating. Plus the bit with Corey at the end is hilarious. Wouldn't it be dope if FP did sets at events like this?

Agreed AJ! :clap:

It was interesting to see the behind the scenes of the bonaroo show.. I saw that show and it was an absolute trainwreck until method man & redman showed up.. It was cool to see Corey.. and they included another great dayne jordan track in this episode

Yeh, I really hope there is a full EP or LP of Dayne and Jeff's work on the horizon

I texted Dayne Jordan and liked him on facebook a few weeks ago, i'll do the same for ferno now