Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Nic61974

Vinyl Destination Spring Tour Announcement

Left a few comments to let them know the vibe of the place and re-directed any "proper" fans here. But i don't get bothered by internet trolls normally.

Oh man im not even gonna look. I do look depressed but we couldn't just jump up and dance in there. It was like a be quiet and listen kinda place, almost a bit like we were guests in someones house lol. They can say what they want, they werent there ha!

I made the mistake of looking and left a comment. Like seriously I'm not gonna stand up and bust out some shapes in the middle of the room. Someone said I looked out of place, I felt out of place, I always do at these things.

Its just youtube commenters doing what they do best. Putting a clever negative spin on an otherwise praising comment of Jeff's set.

Yeah I wouldn't let it get to you I thought it was more funny than anything... It looked like it was more sitting in on something than a live show with a hype crowd..there will always be haters on YouTube

Yeah you can't win, just looked at some other boiler room videos, there was another one where people were accused of being bored and another one where people were dancing and drinking and got called awkward.

I'm still amazed that we got called both trendies and hipsters, aren't they the complete opposites?

I'll take the blame for the Hipster thing by insisting on wearing flat caps all the time :pound:

It's laughable really! They know nothing of us, the day itself or our relationship with Jeff and the crew. Let them say what they want to say!

That's the internet for you. Screw it, We had an amazing day.