JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

9 years since lost & found

bigted

Where has time gone, this album still sounds fresh and I'm still waiting for the followup

I just listened to it from start to finish last week. They album has aged well. It doesn't sound dated in the least. I couldn't find an official thread about the album being released, but if you go back about 50 some pages, you'll find a TON of posts we made about it. Here's the post I made about going out to get it at Walmart so that I could get it at midnight...lol...

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Haha, fun reading those wal-mart stories. I remember i picked mine up in Sainsburys (Big supermarket / grocery store in the UK) Toom a photo with my CD as a fresh faced 20 year old and posted it on the forum

• 2 weeks later...

I remember making a thread reviewing the album. I can't believe it's been 9 years. I don't have any hopes for a new album at this point but I'd love for Will to surprise me. It would be so cool for him to drop his film career for 5 years and focus and exclusively on music during that time.

When I saw will do the evolution of hip hop dancing and seeing the response it got I have a stronger feeling that he will come back to hip hop!

• 2 weeks later...