JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jeff's Birthday

Hero1

Thanks for the advice, Tim. My cousin did some work on my computer years ago and we wiped everything I didn't use (Movie Maker) off of it. I'll see if I can get it back on here and find another way to get the video up.. I bumped the wire on my memory card reader, so I think is messed up the upload on YouTube...lol. Who knew this was gonna be so difficult?!

Edited by JumpinJack AJ

I just started downloading Movie Maker. It looks like it's gonna take awhile. I understand Kev is working on a timetable, so I understand if my video can't make it on there, but I'll be able to try tonight and tomorrow if he can work with that kind of time.

Well, I clicked a bunch of buttons Movie Maker and things seemed to make sense even though I didn't know what I'm doing. For some reason I couldn't get the video up on YouTube so I emailed it directly to Kev. The email sent immediately, as if there was nothing attached to it. I can only hope it sent properly.

hey kev you could use my profile pic on my facebook page:

Gracia Miller Jr.

Ok guys. I'll be editing this tomorrow night. So Ted can you do your audio recording by then? Also guys who have done vids. Do you want to message me on here what name and location you want me to put up?

You could put:

Gracia Miller Jr.(Big Ted)
Whiting, NJ

btw, the first post where it say "happy birthday jazzy jeff" is my audio on that:

http://www.chirbit.com/bigted3485

Edited by bigted

For any last minute stragglers, You have Until 5pm tomorrow evening UK time to et a video online to me. I've done the bulk of the editing, but isn't a lot more effort for me to throw in another clip or two so giving everyone that little bit of extra time.