JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jeff's Birthday

Hero1

• Admin

I have an idea.. Do one of those videos where you narrate a story and draw pictures to it.. I know Chris has done one of those before so maybe he could do it.. It could be either the story of his life and how his music affected other people or maybe we could make it a little more personal and tell how his music has affected our lives.. you could start off when he was 10..became a DJ met Will released JJFP music, fresh prince of bel air..and then go into a little bit of our lives and once we listened to jjfp what happened..and then end with happy birthday jeff from the fans..that could be nice

The first idea is great, but we're on a tight schedule. The 2nd idea sounds great too. I'd be happy to piece together the fans videos if you send them to me.

• Admin

Okay lets go with the second idea then.. it would be good to get as many people as we can to do this. I know how we can get the videos to Kev as well.. upload the video to Youtube as an unlisted video file and then Kev you can use this web site: http://www.youtubeinmp4.com/ to download the movies to your computer.

Sounds spot on, get cracking with filming people. Anything goes, i'll edit accordingly. Doesn't matter if its low res webcam or full blown HD goodness.