JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

CENTRIC WANTS JAMIE FOXX IN BAD BOYS 3

JumpinJack AJ

This isn't news, really just an opinion for the people at Centric. I just figured I'd share. It feels good reading "Will Smith has already confirmed that BB3 is in the works." I'd love to see them team up, but not for Bad Boys 3. FP and Martin need to work as a duo. The comedy comes from the fact that the characters they interact with them are nothing like them. For a second I tried to picture Jamie Foxx as a villian, but I think it works better when you don't have one of the biggest names in Hollywood in those roles for the Bad Boys movies.

"Bad Boys 3

Bad boys, bad boys, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you? We couldn’t resist. It’s time Bad Boys switch it up a bit. Will Smith has already confirmed BB3 is in the works and we love the Martin Lawrence and Will dynamic duo. Throw in Foxx for a trio and you have some classic comedic moments. As much as the BB franchise is about drama, what made it work so well was the humor done effortlessly by Martin and Will. If you’ve seen Foxx’s standup comedy movie I Might Need Security, you recognize this trio combination as gold."

http://www.centrictv.com/whats-good/entertainment/2013/11/14/three-roles-we-d-love-to-see-jamie-foxx-in.html