JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' Carlton star Alfonso Ribeiro for 'I'm a Celeb'

Alfonso went out last night in 7th place. Overall i enjoyed him being in there. Basically he told everyone he was in there for the money and he wanted to leave asap to see his family. The first 2 weeks the public vote for the celebs to do a trial, the last week the celebs get voted out. He was in the bottom 2 pretty much every night and he hung in there by a thread. I didnt want him to leave because i wanted to see him in the show, i especially wanted him in at the end because a lot of fun stuff happens at the end. But it wasnt to be. Earlier this week he got a bit boring and depressed, but his mate David Emanuel (Princess Di's dress designer, yep we get top notch celebs in there lol) told him to lighten up and do the carlton dance. After that he became entertaining again and did a trial with Kian from westlife who is his other mate.

Anyway he did pretty well, it was fun to watch him in a real life situation and he said it was much much harder than he expected.

Here are his highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOp_B-6cYKw

Edited by Jazzy Julie

From Alfonso's Facebook:
Thank you all for the wonderful messages. It has been great to be out of the jungle the past four days and reunited with my wife and son. Looking forward to the finale of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here today. I couldn't be happier that it's between Kian and David...two wonderful individuals and now dear friends of mine for life.

• 4 weeks later...