Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ale

Will Smith rapping on the set of 'Focus'!

I should be happy seeing this. But it just torments and frustrates me more than anything.

I'm with you guys....before I even played the video I knew what it was.

8 years riding on that freestyle, Don't get me wrong, I'm always happy to see Will pick up the mic but you can't tell me in 8 years, he hasn't written anything new.

Saw it on the facebook fan page and couldn't spoil the positive vibes for casual fans...but then I had to come on here and vent as to how FRUSTRATING it is to hear the same thing...ugh

The rhyme is old, but he sounds so good spitting it. I vote this as the best rap spit from the top of a latter for all of 2013. :yes:

Bit on a non-story it seems from us on this forum. It's a shame we feel that way now.

He's either written nothing what so ever in 8 years or he has no confidence in what he has written. It's sad

Edited by analogue

I dont even need to click the link to know it's probably Willywood. I miss seeing the energy and excitement of 2005 Will.

That's something that i'll never get, In 2005 Will was all about the music and he was always going on and on about how much it meant to him, and that in his heart he was a rapper first but then in 2006 he says that he's not interested in doing music anymore. What happened? It just strange to me that Will had such a drastic change of heart in just 1 year

Its a fire that's definitely within him, but he seems to be suppressing it and is more interested in Jaden/Willow's careers & movies... I just can't believe that Will doesn't have anything to say at this point.. He's got a lot of knowledge and life experience I'd love to hear what he is rapping about these days. I think his albums always give great insights into him as a person so its sad that that part of him is missing.

lol we have all turned into depressed JJFP fans. Im with you guys, i wish it was something new. But its better than nothing, it just gives that flicker of hope that he hasn't completely forgotten that hes a rapper.