JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kelsey Grammer & Martin Lawrence FX Sitcom

Abdul1997

• Members

(Let me introduce myself first, my name is Abdul Osman, nice to meet you all :wave2: )

A few months ago it was announced that Martin Lawrence & Kelsey Grammer (Frasier, Boss) are considering pairing up to star in a comedy. Here's the plot: "Two Chicago lawyers from vastly different backgrounds who develop a partnership after they unexpectedly meet in court on the worst day of their lives, forcing each other to find the balance between the ethical and the unscrupulous in both their professional and personal lives". The series will likely follow the same production model as Charlie Sheen's Anger Management. So how do y'all think about them pairing up?

Edited by Abdul1997

Welcome to the board!

I love Martin Lawrence but I'm not a huge fan of Kelsey. That's not disrespect, his projects usually don't interest me, so I haven't really seen him in much. I suppose the chemistry between them could go either way. I'm certainly interested in seeing what will come of the project.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

It's official. Martin and Kelsey will star opposite each other in the upcoming FX comedy, Braddock & Jackson. Edi Patterson has been cast as a regular and will play Verushka, a busty, sexy Russian woman who co-owns the massage shop next door. The show is expected to debut in 2014.

source:

http://humormillmag.com/?p=11037

Great! I'm a big fan of Kelsey. 'Frasier' is one of the best sitcoms ever (with 'Friends' and 'Seinfeld', my 3 favorites). Good to see he's working with Martin. If they have chemistry, something good should come out of this.

Kelsey will also play a badass in 'Expendables 3', so that should be fun too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...