Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Da Brakes

JJFP.COM INTERVIEW WITH DJ JAZZY JEFF

Hey Kev when you do the 10 minute version can you do it without the music..or just use instrumentals.. id on't know if you've listened to the interview with headphones on but the other rapping in the background I found distracting.. once we have a HD 10 minute version we can try to get that on all the rap blogs etc.

Yeh, think i'll stick to instrumentals throughout

If you need any JJ/FP instrumentals, let me know. I might be able to help out.

Yeh, that would be good AJ. Not sure i have a lot in mp3 form.

i shared this interview on facebook but i've been busy lately so i didn't get a chance to watch the whole interview until this morning while having some coffee, it's interesting that he answered my question and said that he'd be a cook if he weren't a dj, that was some incredible stuff i learned through this interview, i enjoyed every minute of it!

Finally got the interview up on the web site Kev. That should get it some more views! :verkleidung021:

Cheers Bud. Had a mentally busy week so unable to finish the HD edit and the trimmes down vids yet. Will still get them up when they're done though.

I'm just going to post now prior to watching to say THIS IS SO EXCITING!....I'll post my thoughts after watching...

Hope you enjoy it Man, I'm very happy with how it came out, just kick myself a little for not having a play around with the camera settings abit first. Lighting, Sound etc could have been better. The camera i used is more than capable and as a person with a degree in Film Making i should've been more prepared. Still, this doesn't have to be the last time we do an interview with Jeff.

Saying that, the HD upload coming shortly will look alittle cleaner when i play around more in post production.

Filming in front of the light coming from the window probably wasn't a good idea.. I like that it was down n dirty tho Kev..gives it more of that conversation feel

So i threw together a single section that i think can get potential high view counts.