JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP.COM INTERVIEW WITH DJ JAZZY JEFF

• Admin

Hey Kev when you do the 10 minute version can you do it without the music..or just use instrumentals.. id on't know if you've listened to the interview with headphones on but the other rapping in the background I found distracting.. once we have a HD 10 minute version we can try to get that on all the rap blogs etc.

i shared this interview on facebook but i've been busy lately so i didn't get a chance to watch the whole interview until this morning while having some coffee, it's interesting that he answered my question and said that he'd be a cook if he weren't a dj, that was some incredible stuff i learned through this interview, i enjoyed every minute of it!

Hope you enjoy it Man, I'm very happy with how it came out, just kick myself a little for not having a play around with the camera settings abit first. Lighting, Sound etc could have been better. The camera i used is more than capable and as a person with a degree in Film Making i should've been more prepared. Still, this doesn't have to be the last time we do an interview with Jeff.

• 4 weeks later...

This is a great idea! Chopping it up in little highlights that will get hits and then linking it to the full interview could spread it like wild fire. I also like that you put "A Touch of Jazz" under it. The volume of the music is perfect too.

• Hero1 unpinned this topic