Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Nic61974

Hey Europe! Going to a DJ Jazzy Jeff show?

If you're attending one of the DJ Jazzy Jeff shows, please see Steve (Jeff's tour manager) to get a photo with Jeff. I'd love for you to post your photos here so I can then compile them and have them posted to Jeff's website and social media sites. Steve will be more than happy to facilitate photos with JJ+FP fan club members!

And be sure to say hello to our camera guy Cris! You may just make it into the next season of Vinyl Destination !

Edited by Nic61974

Finally got the chance to meet Jazzy Jeff, Skillz, Steve, Ferno and Chris (VINYL DESTINATION FAMILY!!) in my hotel foyer whilst in Belfast......I had made the trip over to see Jeff and Skillz and the fact that I would bump into them in my hotel was priceless...they were so cool and took time out to chat to me which just made my day....the set that Jeff and Skillz put down in the club just topped it off.....LEGENDARY!!!!!!!

I will post the pics later....

Awesome Man, Where abouts are you from?

Cool, not too far from myself. Next time Jeff is back in the UK come to a show with Me, Brakes and Julie.

Haha, yeh took my girl to her first JJ show in London too. She wasn't feeling too great so wasn't great timing but think she enjoyed it none the less even though she's mainly an Indie Music lover.

Luckily I've met them both several times so she just thinks i know Hip-Hop stars lol.

Next time I should hold it together!!! It was just a shock that I was outside my hotel foyer and they all rolled up......"VINYL DESTINATION" was most definately in the house!