JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP.com Questions for Jeff

KevTastic

Hey guys, in the process of arranging a short laid back video interview with Jeff when myself, Tim and Brakes catch up with him on the upcoming tour. Post some of your most wanted questions up on here and i'll see what we can get answered. Obviously keep it realistic, but i'm sure there are a few things over the years you've wanted him to discuss.

Ahh Kev - this is something I've always wanted to do! You're so lucky...I'm glad you're doing this!

Ok here's my questions..tell him Jim from New Jersey asks lol so he knows hah

1.) Jeff recently tweeted that he's going to be posting an unreleased track every week. What's the possibility of some JJ+FP unreleased tracks? Is there a lot of unreleased tracks?

2.) It's the 20th Anniversary of the Code Red album - in my opinion, the greatest JJFP album. What does Jeff remember most about making that classic album?

3.) Speaking of JJFP albums, is there any chance they could be remastered?

Good questions so far y'all, a lot of those I'd like to know from Jeff too, I think I'd also ask him if he wasn't a DJ/producer what would he be doing as a profession?

1. What is something Jeff from 2013 would tell Jeff from 1986?

2. Any chance he'll make his classic mixtapes available on his website (The Vibe I'm On, The Originals, etc)?

3. If he had the chance to make a cameo in any of Will's movies, which one would it be? What role would he want?

4. If he had a chance to work with any of Hip-Hop/R&B's deceased, who would it be?

these are some REALLY good questions guys! Coming off some routine press, he's going to really enjoy these questions. Kev, I've asked if he wants to see the questions ahead of time and he said "Nope!". He knows you guys will ask some interesting questions. Much more thought provoking than "what can we expect from you in ABC town".

So excited to see this!

Nicole - I'm so glad you and Jeff are on board for this. For years, we've always had these questions but never the opportunity to ask them., I know personally, whenever I see Jeff, I just want to talk about so much with him but never really the chance since the clubs do get hectic with everything going on.

I'm so excited for this - I can't wait!!

A couple other questions..

1. How many songs would Jeff and Will do on average for an album?

2. Did JJFP get to choose what songs would be singles or was that Jive?

3. Aside from When to Stand Up, are there other songs Jeff did with Eminem or if both JJFP recorded a track with Eminem?

4. Why is Will often reluctant to talk about rapping nowadays? He seems to be very tight-lipped about making music whenever it's mentioned in interviews. Any reason behind it?

This is gonna be EXCELLENT!

Thanks for all the input guys, and for all the help sorting this Nicole. My friend Mario will conduct the interview, he's been sifting through the questions and picking out what he thinks will go well and where. He also has met Jeff several times so knows Jeff will elaborate and just talk about things, which is what we want.

Im gonna ask i predictable question but ive needed to know more about this for years.

Is it true you and Will recorded a track with Michael Jackson for his invincible album? If so, was there any particular reason why it didnt make the cut?

I know Jeff loves Mike, so it may give us some interesting stories. Then i harass Jeff until he gives us a secret copy of the track, just dont let the MJ estate know.