JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Vinyl Destination: Episode 14

Ale

From Jeff's Facebook:
Good Morning,
Here is the latest episode of Vinyl Destination. Check out the summary below.
DJ Jazzy Jeff and the crew cross the Atlantic again in episode 14 of Vinyl Destination. First stop is Madrid, Spain, where Skillz declares his true calling as a DJ. But the guys are not convinced. The tour continues in Biel, Leeds, Middlesborough, and Warwick. Their final stop is Berlin where Jeff pays a visit to the headquarters of Native Instruments and Abelton before tearing down the tables at Tube Station. Episode 14 features an appearance from Red Man, a story about an NBA Hall of Famer, and a cake that leaves the guys scratching their heads.

Might wave my cassette copy of JJFP Greatest Hits (My first JJFP purchase) in front of Jeff. See if Charlie Mack comes and chucks me out.

• Admin

Well they rushed through that tour! That would put Jazz Cafe in the next episode.. Doubt what Cris filmed with us would be in the episode though because its not really what Vinyl Destination is about..Maybe if he did a seperate episode about that show or what the fans think.. Really enjoyed this episode, was good to see Redman and loved the story about Shaq!