JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jeff's set from The Do-Over LA

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all having a great week.

Jeff played the season opener of the Do-Over LA party a few weeks back. They just released his mix today and I think it's awesome. Now I'm not just saying that because I'm on the payroll, I've listened to it a hundred times or so and I think you can really tell how much fun he's having while playing.

Here's the link to the mix:

https://soundcloud.com/thedoover/djjazzyjeff051913

Also, in case you haven't already done so, feel free to sign up for Jeff's mailing list.

Here's that link:

http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=5be0a3a3bd4757c71c4a1dfa9&id=2bad16400b

:wave2:

Yeh Skillz's and Jeff are best when seen in person. Mixtapes should be a Jeff only thing. But when its a live recording, guess that can't be helped. Gets me hyped for the Autumn UK tour though.

• Admin

Ha ha! I don't mind it to be honest!

Makes me smile that I can predict most of what Skillz is about to say or what Jeff will play next! I'm pretty sure that if Skillz was ever sick, me or Kev could stand in for him!!!

"You might have seen him on this little TV show called The Fresh Prince of Bel Air..." :wink:

Brakes. I'd just be your backing dancer, and waving my hands in the air, like it didn't really care. Whilst you had a mic in hand.