JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

1000th Post Member #7

mfuqua23

Well, what can I say? I hit 1,000 baby!! :thumb: Who do I thank?

My ten fingers who typed themselves 2 the bone wit ever which way thought I could possible think of. Thanks guys.

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince - for great music and having people love y'all so much by making a website about y'all, which brings me to...

Tim - the creator of the site. Also those other who work wit U 2 create this site.

Prince - great lyrical writer. Great poster 2. U passed up the admin. Good 2 talk lyrics wit ya. Good luck wit that Album.

bigted - U scared me when I 1st came here. We were so alike. Now more than we ever thought. Hold it down 4 NJ. And I'll do dat 4 PA. But more 4 ourselves, cuz there R few rappers who R like that.

Da Brakes - don't think I 4got cha. Looking foward 2 hearing some more tracks on ya new album. Ya a great kind of hip hop. An acquired taste one might say. And if they don't like it, it'z only cuz they never heard it. I got that feeling U can make it man. :werd:

DevilsJim89 - U hooked me up wit something that;z apart of my life: music. Well, burning it anyway. I don't struggle anymore. And I really needed it 2 mass produce my album coming this November. thanks 4 that song & instrumental too. I freestyle 2 it all the time. Hope we still do that '04 Infinity collab.

Jazzy Julie - she's Jazzy Jazzy. Her name is Julie. well JJ, what can I say. boast the most cuz U postin from coast 2 coast

3cookies - pretty young lady. funny too. U stanka. right. and u always chase 4ever don't U?

Jonny_5 - U got the hook up when it comes 2 watch FPOBA. we all do, but not like U. thanks 4 da clip. this is the man behind the sample. :clap:

DM - hard 2 believe ain't it? yeah, u get a shout. mostly cuz U don't kno what U talkin about (i'm talkin 2 U). j/k it'z all good. Noteable member

willsmithfan1 - cool talkin 2 ya in pms. had some probs at 1st, but it'z all good. hope ya afro angel inspired story goes over well

Kimmy - shimmy shimmy. just posted wit cha 5 minutes ago.

all new members - y'all have respectable introduced ya-self. stay around, u'll like it, if not love it here.

(why do I get the feeling I 4getting people??? :bang: :dunno:

EVERYONE who posts at the JAZZY JEFF & FRESH PRINCE FORUM

[color=green][b]HAPPY 1000TH POST 2 MFUQUA23[/b][/color]

Thanks for the shout out! I'm not even at 700, I remember a couple of months ago I was at 500 and you were at 400, damn you do need a posting diet man! :kekeke: It's been fun getting to know you and a lot of y'all cats here, it's been a fun experience, good luck with your album man, one day we gotta hook up for a collab, me, Jim, and u should collab and do an east coast hip-hop album! :grouphug: I hope to be a 1,000 post member by the end of the year! :ditto:

[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 27 2004, 09:47 PM]Thanks guys. hey jj+fp2004. How am I ya man, or is that just a slang hype up term 4 ya? I know what ya mean. Ain't gay or nothin.[/quote]
lol, he just meant brother, basically. :thumb: