JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Oh....Mi-Y....GooooooooooooooDDD!

3cookies

[font="Arial"][color=blue]OH MY GoD!....sweet jesus...im LOSING MY COMPOSURE IN THIS POST...SO if nobody can't handle it...then DONT READ MY freakin POST!!!!!!!!!!!! ....get it?

alright... cuz i dont want NO smaK from no~BOD~DEE!!!...

LAST night...yall wont believe, but I saw Will on his birthday in his birthday suit,..(Jada, i love ya..and 4give me, folKs...) in his birthday suit...looKiN FYNE~AZ~HE..um...ahhhhhhhh.

I finally saw I ROBOT....whoooo boy!!!... all i hafta say..is WHEN I GROW UP...
i want my man to be just as fyne as Will SMITH is... oh my god...

ok....yall know we all gotta vent...so dont playa hate ..don't say JACK...cuz i'm gonna get this junk off my chest.. lolol mind, heart...WHATEVA...lmbo

tha abs and those fyne ASS shoulders and upper chest! ...i show'll (if thas how u spell it) wanted to touch them jokas...LOL Will has the most amazingly THICK and fyne thighs 'i would have never imagined'...i didnt look at his butt too much...heh (respect 4 Jada)... definately give credit when its due...but he had a cute butt, but I was more drawn to his deliciously thick thighs, and chest/shoulders...etc..and cute bits of gray hair lol... just Gorgeous caramel skin colour brotha...

silent prayer to God...(see now, somethiN like that!...THATS what I been talkin 2 u bout...) :clap: I think I enjoyed supporting Will MORE by seeing I Robot on his birthday, than missing it, when it first came out....cuz ump um...umph.... ok...im off the board to get my mind straiT agaiN LOL... cuZ...that joka messed me UP!... LMBO and..... hes a "nice"gentleman >> too???? cant get no better...

that joka is SO fyNe, "together" and beautiful inside...it's a cryiN shame... :sad6:

peace,
and im out....
cookie

ps...please dont respond anyone...just venting...unless ya really wanna. :thumb: [/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LMBO... :rofl:

um yea...that too... :thumb:

actually it was incredible! I didn't get to see it b4, well...many stupid reasons..mainly "x" (THANK GOD I CAN SAY THAT with confidence :kekeke: ) saw it..and said he didnt care 4 it at all,...because it *yawns* 'bored him'...and advised me against wasting my money... :kekeke:

yea riiiite....

ANYWAYZZZZZZ....

i ABSOLUTELY loved it ...sons did too...and after seeing alla that boom~shaka~laka~laka~BOOM! > fyNeneSSs....i understand why he 'highly' advised me against seeing it . LMAO...........

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Glad i didn't follow his advice 2 much longer, cuz it worked out perfectly ...and even better seeing it on Will's birthday... :thumb: whooo hooo!!! lol

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

• Members
hey 3cookies, why will's body impress you to much now??????all we know that since training of ALI will's body is more musculated,don't see bad boys 2????why do you impress with i robot?lol
anyway i like more will's look on last season of fresh prince,because now if will get lazy or leave training,he become "fat".lol

[quote=hiphoplover,Sep 26 2004, 08:24 PM]hey 3cookies, why will's body impress you to much now??????all we know that since training of ALI will's body is more musculated,don't see bad boys 2????why do you impress with i robot?lol
anyway i like more will's look on last season of fresh prince,because now if will get lazy or leave training,he become "fat".lol[/quote]
[font="Arial"][color=blue]WEll, yea,...I did see BBII...but he just looked more different now, ...either that,...or I just have not paid as close attention to his physique, as I did last night...

His body just looked like a beautifully sculptured work or art...that's all... Not too huge, or too thin...

all I can say is,... "Keep it up Will..." :thumb:

peace,
3cookies[/color][/font]

[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 26 2004, 09:38 PM]OH. when I 1st read what U put, I thought U saw Will SMith live or face-2-face (more less) naked or soemthing. I was like WHAT?!?! But I read it right now. So I get it. Glad 2 hear U enjoyed ya-self.[/quote]
lol yeah i thought that too, i wondered how u would have seen him naked, u must have been peeping thru his window haha!

Finally i have some1 to agree with me about Wills bod, u cant really say too much or the lads get jelous of Will :kekeke:

The difference between bb2 and I, robot was that Will was naked in I, Robot........ i rest my case.

• Members
u guys r absolutely RITE! he is so hott! especially in I Robot n bad boyz 2! He is one fine guy...i REALLY REALLY wanna be jada but i think dey make a good couple.. :clap:
too bad i cant hv him tho..otha wise i wudn't hesitate to say yes! cuz he is FINE lolz..
i relali cant wait to see shark tale, im gonna see it this weeekend wit mi friends... :switch:
i also cant wait til the album comes out in january! i cant wait tht long but i hv no other choice!
c yaz~