Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Nic61974

DJ Jazzy Jeff Fall Tours

Brakes, Nicole said London, Scala again should be on the cards too. Stand by for confirmation though.

SO far no earlier show booked on the same night so should be all good.

Do we know the date for scala? Might be over for this if I can figure out what I'm doing with my life...

October 13th for Scala Dude.

9th in Sheffield

10th Leeds

Bristol and Manchester both on the 12th.

I can do Scala again if everyone wants to go for that one, especially if Tim can make it. At least we know the area now, i can stay in that creeptastic hotel again.

That was like something from The Shining! They need to invest in a lift. Hope you can make this one Tim! Would be great for us all to go again!

NIce! Canada in the fall! Jeff mentioned coming back to Canada in the Spring initially and I was hoping it was only pushed back. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the heads up Nicole!

yeah might come over for a holiday at least.. I could do the manchester/london double

I just got an email from The Howard Theatre (easily one of the best venues on the East Coast, in DC) and Jeff is coming there Saturday night. I need to clear my plans! I haven't seen Jeff perform/spin in 11 years!

dj-jazzy-jeff-01_960x540-538x301.jpg

http://thehowardtheatre.com/show/2013/06/08/dj-jazzy-jeff-presents-summertime-the-party/?utm_source=emailnewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jazzyjeff

Nicole, please check your inbox...LOL

hey guys, scratch the Scala date. There was a double booking and we couldn't make it work.

We are still looking for a London date and as soon as we have one, I'll let you know.

Plenty of places in London that will snap up a Jeff show. I'll make it down. On top of the Sheffield show that same week,