JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ Jazzy Jeff Fall Tours

Hi everyone,

Can you please send me your pictures you took at either the show or the lunch? I'd like to put them up on Jeff's site/FB, with your permission of course. You can send them to nicole@djjazzyjeff.com

So Jeff had such a nice time talking with you all. He was blown away at the thought that went into the questions and a handful of them actually make him really sit and think. One question in particular blew him away. In fact, he said it may have been the best questions he's ever been asked.

"What would 2013 Jeff say to 1986 Jeff" really got him. I'm excited to see how he answered it.

I'm editing in another window as i type this. This has turned into a long interview that i really couldn't cut anything out of so i'm just gonna' upload the whole thing. I'm sure most people on here will enjoy watching the whole thing anyway.

• Admin

One question in particular blew him away. In fact, he said it may have been the best questions he's ever been asked.

"What would 2013 Jeff say to 1986 Jeff" really got him. I'm excited to see how he answered it.

He had a really hard time answering it at first but then he gave a really good answer. I think people watching will take something away from it. Well done AJ for giving Jeff a tough one! ;) A few other highlights for me was Jeff talking about Code Red. Especially since I love that album but it was obviously difficult to get made. And Mario asked a a fantastic follow up question about Will and Jeff working on another album. I won't spoil anything though because I'm sure you will all enjoy watching it yourselves.

Audio problems ahoy after rendering. I need to leave for Sheffield shortly, but hoping i can atleast get it on uploading duty on youtube before i go. Then i can check on the road when its done and upload it here. Fingers crossed.

One question in particular blew him away. In fact, he said it may have been the best questions he's ever been asked.

And Mario asked a a fantastic follow up question about Will and Jeff working on another album. I won't spoil anything though because I'm sure you will all enjoy watching it yourselves.

Do we have a JJFP exclusive? Perhaps it was best i wasnt there, i may of wet myself if we have any good news on an album.

Sheffield on Wednesday was a great show. Abit more of a modern music mix to cater for the more studenty crowd. Got to say a quick hi to the boys and chat with skillz. But they were in a rush after the show. Anybody going to anymore shows on this tour?