Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ale

Will: "If 'After Earth' is successful in Korea, I'm gonna do a song with Psy"

:boggled:

THAT WOULD BE...awful. As far as I'm concerned, the movie can tank. I want music. Psy is obnoxious and doesn't make actual music. We know the movie is gonna be large, tho.'

LMAO! Im a music whore, i dont care who its with anymore, just give me the music. To be honest i think hes just messing around here, hes not serious.

Not gonna lie i do kinda like psy, its silly and fun unlike most music these days.

Edited by Jazzy Julie

He kept moving the bar by throwing out more and more "HUGE" words. He doesn't really want to do it, I think. As much as I'd prefer for him to do it with someone else, anything that actually gets him in the spotlight musically again might be a good push for actually getting us another album.

Let me first say that I can't take him serious with that hair...LOL. Like y'all, if the pain of hearing a song with him and Psy lead to more music, I'd suffer through it. But if he's serious, and it's one-off kinda thing, then NO. As usual, he's not ruling out more music. He's talking as if it hasn't been 8 years since Lost + Found. I'm still believing for more music with a significant amount of confidence.

Will could do a song with LMFAO for all I care..as long as he released some new music after 8 years I'd be happy.. i mean In 6 years he released 5 albums! 87-93..rock the house to code red...

We all see how collaborating with LMFAO worked for Madonna... :lookaround:

Ehmmm what ? What does a movie doing well have to do with him doing music ? I know it's been said in a joking manner but still.

Shows what's really on Wills mind.

Quite frankly I want this movie to bomb so Will can start focusing on his own career.