JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

After Earth Google Hangout

Hero1

• Admin

Tomorrow on April 23rd, also known as “After Earth” Day (the day after Earth Day), Will and Jaden Smith will be participating in a moderated and curated discussion via Google Hangout that addresses innovations for the future. The After Earth Day Google+ Hangout will be moderated by futurist Ray Kurzweil, Google’s director of engineering. Joining Kurzweil will be Elon Musk, the founder of SpaceX and the co-founder of Tesla Motors and PayPal; the environmental advocate, explorer and filmmaker Alexandra Cousteau, granddaughter of Jacques-Yves Cousteau; NASA astronaut Sunita Williams, an Indian American astronaut and a United States Navy officer who holds the record for longest space flight by a woman.

The key topic will involve the preservation of Earth and humanity but also the science of the future.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/RocpHuJWolc

Also, for additional updates, go to

www.facebook.com/AfterEarth and join in on the conversation online using #AfterEarth

www.AfterEarth.com

www.twitter.com/AfterEarth

I like the concept of using Google Hangout and the topic of discussion is great but honestly, this doesn't interest me at all.

Hopefully, there will be a FAQ session and perhaps someone will ask him if he's doing any music.

Lol, I seriously hope no one embarrasses themselves by asking that.