JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Focus: released March 2015

gosia

• Members

The sad thing about the interview in Argentina is that some reporter asked him about his music career (giving that he sometimes makes a song for the soundtrack of his movies) and his answer was that he might pop in an Argentinian club and rap to entertain the people present there as a surprise. Also he says that's been 15 years since his last record and that he is glad that people remembers his music (apparently he isn't counting Lost and Found which was released in 2005 and Born to Reign, Willenium...).

Check the whole interview below

Also he says that's been 15 years since his last record and that he is glad that people remembers his music (apparently he isn't counting Lost and Found which was released in 2005 and Born to Reign, Willenium...).

Yeah, I noticed that too. Why would he say that? :boggled:

Edited by Ale

• 3 weeks later...
Margot Robbie on Will Smith:
Tabloids have falsely linked Robbie to her Focus co-star Will Smith, but on a professional level, she has nothing but praise for the box office star.

“You know, Will is really wonderful,” the actress tells Manhattan. “We do one take that’s hilarious… and the very next take it’s really emotional and sad, and people are crying.”
She adds, “It’s fun — we get to play with different levels all the time. He has the capacity to do both comedy and really serious drama, so there are endless possibilities. I keep getting lucky with my co-stars.”
Edited by Ale

• 5 weeks later...
Margot amazed by Will Smith fans
Margot Robbie was unprepared for the "screaming people" that follow Will Smith around, when they shot their new movie.
Margot Robbie didn't realise how many "screaming" fans Will Smith has.
The actress has been busy shooting with Will in Argentina for new movie Focus, and confesses that hoards of fans just follow him around.
Focus centres on the budding romance between Margot and Will's characters, against a backdrop of crime and deceit.
"What I hadn't prepared myself for was that when you're with Will Smith, there will be huge crowds of people screaming everywhere you shoot," she smiled to Empire magazine.
"He's a conman who trains my character up, but they become romantically involved, which complicates everything."
Edited by Ale

so when is 'focus' coming out?

• Hero1 unpinned this topic