JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ Jazzy Jeff on the 25th Anniversary of "He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper"

Ale

Thanks for that Ale. Always wondered what those early years were like for them. Amazing that after all those years, fame and money Will, Jeff, Charlie and JL still remain close. Awesome read. Jeff needs to write a book or something.

That was so dope. Just reading it made me feel like a kid and took me back to the 80's. The music and culture was just so organic back then. Now it's mostly disappeared or polluted. It's time for a new JJ+FP album. It's ALWAYS time for a new JJ+FP.

By the way, it's good to see some action on the board. I was wondering if everybody still dropped in daily since things have been a little dry lately....we should fix that.

Was picturing it all in my head as i read that. Amazing read. Yeh i still pop by daily on here AJ. Not always me worth posting though.

By the way, it's good to see some action on the board. I was wondering if everybody still dropped in daily since things have been a little dry lately....we should fix that.

I agree. I still check out the board everyday - it's been a part of my daily online routine since 2002....lol

It has been a little quiet lately though, I'm sure it'll pick up again soon. The board goes through peaks and valleys all the time.

• Admin

If Will released a new album this place would be jumpin! but the reality is Will hasn't released any music in 7 years, and I don't think he will ever release another song... I'm proud of what we've accomplished here over the years though for sure. 2004/2005 when Lost & Found was coming out was a truly awesome time to be a fan. Will's real come back to hip hop. JJFP performing everywhere, it was pretty amazing after the disappointment of Born to Reign and Will seemingly abandoning music for hollywood.