JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

AMIRacle - 'I'm About It'

Amir's new track produced by XXX

http://www.djjazzyjeff.com/archives/3629

AMIRacle, the son of legendary turntablist and producer, DJ Jazzy Jeff, is back with another single Im About It. This track reveals what music means to him and why he plans on doing it for the rest of his life. Im About It is the second release to come from the 13 year old lyricist. In August AMIRacle gave us Think Back, a tribute to the many greats of Hip-Hop including his dad.

AMIRacle is a super talented artist and Im really excited to be working with him, said DJ Jazzy Jeff. He has such an old soul and his own style that sometimes I forget hes my son.

Produced by XXX, Im About It has a sound completely different from the light-hearted vibe of Think Back. Both songs are part of a bigger project AMIRacle is currently working on. Stay tuned for a video that includes Im About It and his next single Cocky Though.

I like that he uses a down to earth flow. So many rappers on the radio don't use and honest voice...and he does. While I don't feel it's lyrically breaking new ground, he also puts more thought into the writing aspect than anyone rappers on the radio right now. All and all I think it's good...I'm just not a fan of the beat.