JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Interview

I love, love, LOVE these types of interviews! You get a real insight into Jeff and don't get asked the typical questions! Started off a bit shaky with some of the questions but the found their feet. Reminds me of the night in London with me, Tim and Kev. Thanks Nicole

Now this is an interview!

I'm with Brakes here, I love the non-typical questions. I wish that interview was so much longer because I was just hooked right from the start. It was great that the one interviewer was a "JJFP geek" like us all and made a great point about how JJFP were reaching out to him when he was on the bus but at that time, they didn't really know how far and who exactly they were reaching out too. It reminded me of us here on the board how we all come from different places around the globe yet Jeff and Will have reached us and they probably didn't know until they saw this website. Great stuff, seriously, one of the best interviews with Jeff I've ever seen. I almost felt like I was the interviewer because these are real questions I would ask Jeff.

Thanks Nicole!

• Admin

Really interesting interview. I agree with a lot of what Jeff said. It's interesting to hear Jeff talk about the rise of the DJ while in hip hop it's mostly been ignored, you don't even get scratches on rap records these days. Would be cool if they got vinyl destination onto TV as well!