JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith and Kanye West track

Big Ben

Yeah i used to really like Kanye, i agree it was his first 3 albums that were good, then i really didnt like the others. He was always a bit of an ass but he got away with it in my eyes because he was talented, now hes just annoying.

To be honest though, if Will does work with him i'll be happy. Even after all ive said about Kanye, hes the best of a bad bunch of rappers these days. If Kayne somehow inspires Will to get back in the studio i applaud him!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Grain of salt,but HMV Japan has leaked a few tracklists before official confirmation and they all turned out to be accurate. They were the first to announce a release date for Yeezus as well, before Kanye confirmed it...

• Admin

If you saw the 106 & Park interview Will actually said he recorded 2 tracks with Kanye and went back in the studio with him in L.A. Kanye sent him the tracks and said this would be a great way for you to come back out.. This track is obviously the one they did in Brazil. If this becomes a single and video it would be the perfect step for Will return to music.

The tracklist itself doesn't seem legit (just the fact that the live performance of BSH is on there, and not a studio version is just one clue), but I don't doubt that the two of them worked on a song, with that name. It just makes sense. Now will that song make the official, cut...We'll now in a few days.

I really dont want his return back to music to be with douchebag-illuminaty-skirtwearing Kanye. I dont like at all none of his new music. Cant really find a song I can dig out of his 2 last albums, at least..

For what it's worth Kanye just held a listening party in NY. There is a song with Chief Keef and Bon Iver that isn't on the HMV tracklist, and apprently Daft Punk is supposed to be present on the album in some capacity...No word on any tracks with Will, though.

Edited by Vipa