Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Big Ben

Will Smith and Kanye West track

Yeah we still have that photo of Will with the neptunes & game & we got nothing out of that

I have a feelin' FP has been taking the Justin Timberlake approach to music. He's quietly working and all of a sudden we are going 2 get a single with an album to come a couple months later.

AJ is the only one with any optimism on this board...but hey, what can I say, we've all been exhausted by the false positives....

Here's an information-lacking article about them staying in the same hotel in Brazil. There's pix of them on the balcony. This is where FP got that video that he posted on his FB a couple of days ago.

http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/brazil-balcony-hotel-kimye-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-will-smith-photos-video?gpage=5#gtop

Edited by JumpinJack AJ

I remember there being an interview with Will around the time MIB 3 was out and someone asked if he would ever go back to making music and he said ''Maybe''

So there is a little bit of hope. Not much but a little

The sun says a lot of things, probably 10% of what that paper says is true. You never know they may have it right but its more likely that they have seen the same pictures we have seen and tried to make it into a story.

Edited by Jazzy Julie

As I remember, Kanye produced a track for Lost + Found. However, I find it hard to believe that that happened and it didn't make the album since using Kanye's name would have been a selling point...especially in 2005 before he delivery got awful and his beats got inconsistent. I'm less excited to hear a latin flavored song but I'm game for any new music.