JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

other diss on will

hiphoplover

That Sway + King Tech track "The Anthem" is dope. It's like the last time u could take Eminem seriously. Chino XL did spit that line saying "you're wack like Will Smith, your rhyme style is pansy." Chino XL actually dropped 2 good singles in the mid-90's (the 2nd one is titled "Kreep"). Havn't heard anything from him since "The Anthem." I thought he waz alright when he 1st came out but his weak jab at FP did decrease my intrest in him.

The ONLY reason some rappers attack him is cuz he's a pioneer who is still doing his thing and succesfull. Since he takes the high road of not dissing others and keeping his music respectful by leaving out cussing and graphic detail in his rhymes, they see him as an eazy target. Since he had a hit TV show and has an explosive movie career, it also makes him an eazy target cuz everybody knows who he is, and as an emcee, he has so many other things going on, he can't spend all his time in the lab anymore.

• Members
Well but the fact of have a basic rhyme style is not bad!!!!!i like will's flow,he had a basic style because he is an old school rapper!!!!hey Perry you know rap,biz markie have a very basic rhyme style too,more than will,but the fact is if you have simply rhyme scheme and you do it well(or very well like will)you are a good rapper,who is best???FP or Asheru,well the answer is that are different.
u can rap about love,politics,party,many more,its a versatile game,will can rap about whatever he want because he has skill,rhyme scheme is something about everyone,and ppl who dont have skill or ideas had to diss people.
so my thing if u cant say nothin nice....don't say nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate jealous ppl!!!!!!!!
Fp is one of the greatest!!!!!!!
Hope for new single and album

peace

[quote=hiphoplover,Sep 27 2004, 05:23 PM]Well but the fact of have a basic rhyme style is not bad!!!!!i like will's flow,he had a basic style because he is an old school rapper!!!!hey Perry you know rap,biz markie have a very basic rhyme style too,more than will,but the fact is if you have simply rhyme scheme and you do it well(or very well like will)you are a good rapper,who is best???FP or Asheru,well the answer is that are different.
u can rap about love,politics,party,many more,its a versatile game,will can rap about whatever he want because he has skill,rhyme scheme is something about everyone,and ppl who dont have skill or ideas had to diss people.
so my thing if u cant say nothin nice....don't say nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate jealous ppl!!!!!!!!
Fp is one of the greatest!!!!!!!
Hope for new single and album

peace[/quote]
You are so misinformed. If you had have taken the effort to read the thread I linked, you would have learned that I also believe a lot of Will's basic rhyme scheme is to do with the fact that it's old school rap. Biz Markie's rhyme scheme is nowhere near as basic as Will's.

[quote]if u cant say nothin nice....don't say nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate jealous ppl!!!!!!!![/quote]

I never said anything that wasn't nice. If you had actually read instead of automatically getting offended by something that can be taken in a way that dosen't shed great light on Will, you would have read me further complimenting Will on the charisma that ooze's from his rap. His pure energy, and ability to match sylablle's up flawlessy.

I am not a jealous person. WHat do I have to be jealous of Will ? I have averything I want. Except Halo 2.

• Members
man!!!!!!!!!i don't wrote this post to you!!!!!!hahahahaha,was to all people that diss will!!!!not you!!!!i said "perry u know rap"as a question,because i want to ask you why ppl diss a basic rhyme scheme.well my english is not very well and i think you dont understand me.sorry because that post go for the haters,not you man!and not to forum's ppl,just to haters in the game!!

hey what's the meaning of flawlessy????
and perry what track of FP dou you think is more hard to perform????