JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LOSE IT

Guest lambertj3

Ah...it's not a joke after all. They're shooting the video.

"Brace yourself for Eminem's next video. The clip for "Just Lose It" - the first single off his Bush-bashing CD "Encore" - Due out November 16th features Slim Shady buck naked. It also features Paris Hilton. We don't know what she's wearing, or not wearing. We did hear the hotel heiress showed up to the shoot with a bottle of Skyy vodka, some of which she seemed to have already consumed. But a source vouches, "She was a pleasure to work with."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I waz starting 2 think Eminem might start fixing his career and music with the upcoming album. I guess not. Trash is all he has 2 offer. Maybe his fanbase (an army of central american middle schoolers) will finally realize they are supporting an i-d-i-o-t.

[quote=lambertj3,Sep 27 2004, 07:09 AM]it's a funny track not meant to be taking seriuos , yes i am a fan and like someone said before it will be a HUGE hit, lol.[/quote]
That dosen't mean a party track or boncey poppish club track can't be good. There is no excuse 4 how bad this song is. Since Eminem is in a position where pretty much anything he releases can be a hit, it could be as big as this little song can be. It'll be a sad day for rap music tho'...talk about putting a shot in the arm of an art u claim 2 love.

I don't like Lose it..It's not good and I hope eminem stops rapping because he isn't good. I liked him when he came out.. but I hate his flow.. and this new single is simply empty.. I hope FP makes something good when he'll come back!!

Guest lambertj3

Eminem: Encore, in stores November 17

The formula: Get them laughing, leave them thinking

While Eminem is technically only a budding career artist, it seems safe to predict he'll be around for a few more years, considering his track record so far. It's astonishing to see an artist unload three commercial and critical blockbuster albums in a row (and throw in a hit movie and soundtrack on top of them). Each time around, Em follows the same path to success: Catch their ears with slapsticky, upbeat jams, then hit them with heftier, more personal and more controversial rhymes deeper into the album. "My Name Is" paved the way for "Guilty Conscience," "The Real Slim Shady" opened the door for "Stan," and "Without Me" set the table for "Cleanin Out My Closet." We haven't heard a full-length album from Eminem since 2002's multiplatinum Grammy-winner The Eminem Show, but expect the first bit of the upcoming Encore to get you laughing before Em hits you with the heavy stuff.

someone in this post said it best first he hits you with the comedy then the deeper stuff with more meaning