JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LOSE IT

Guest lambertj3

Guest lambertj3
I just heard em's new single what do you think about it it seems like to me evry first single is a comedy single, now this may work for the under 18- young suburbanites but i think he needs to make a seriuos single like say a song like say 99 problems a gritty hip hop record instead of all this comedy stuff what u think?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every first single always IS a comedy single. It's the bait because everyone like comedy right? Then once you're hooked he comes into this serious and sometimes "woe is me" attitude.

Anyway, no I haven't heard it. That doesn't mean it won't be playing in every other trendy teenager's car. So I'll most definitely end up hearing it. Sadly, before Switch.

God Blessa! Edited by djsilvertiger

• Members
It sucks ass,

I kinda think its a fake vesion made to leek or something, or its really just is his worst song ever

[url="http://www.dashadyspot.com/eminem-just_lose_it-dirty(dashadyspot.com).mp3"]http://www.dashadyspot.com/eminem-just_los...dyspot.com).mp3[/url]

that is it Edited by Daedalus Mortality

Man, Eminem's music is the perfect personification downward spiral of quality ever in Hip-Hop. It's kinda like a flushing toilet, however, i wouldn't throw his current stuff in the toilet (it may offend my toilet). He came out so ill....but now he makes me ill. He once said that he often chooses his 1st single as the song on his album that annoyes the crap out of him the most...well, he'll be annoying many people with this one. I just think it's funny that he dissed MC Hammer for his late-80's party-pop style...and now he's doing the same thing...except he sucks at it.

He needs 2 run back 2 Dr. Dre fast cuz running to a kindergarden class 2 producer your 1st single is a stupid move. Edited by JumpinJack AJ

• Admin
his beats are absolute crap at the moment! if it was anyone else releasing that but eminem he'd be called out for it..

i think even the biggest eminem fans would have to admit this is one of his weakest...

since when has eminem wanted to make people dance? :nhawong:

I hope it really is just a joke like Daedalus mentioned...it's like he just freestyled it and put this track together in a few minutes. He actually says somethin' like:

"chappa chappa chappa chappa chappa I dont have any lines 2 go right here so chappa chappa teletubbies!"

:dunno: