JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Man its over

• Members

All these teases year after year that Will is coming back, Will is going to go on tour, Will and Jeff will be working an album yada yada.....I know his family has been busy the past couple years, but I do not buy that Will has had his hands full to the fullest the past 2 years. If Will can not find time to make some music in the past 2 years of DOWN TIME! Then he never will never be back.

Ive put out hope for a while, and got really hype when MIB3 was announced because I thought it was the 3rd entry in an MIB hip hop song, hence a new album, but nah.. Then Jeff tweeted about them working together a couple months back, and I only to greeted by his first verse of Summertime on a Jeff mixtape, and that is it!

I am disappointedthat these rumors have been just that, im dissapointed that Will teases the fans and it saddens me that Will does not see that he would get an outpoor of support if he and Jeff made another album. Hip Hop made Will what he is today, its disappointing that he only treats it like a toy as of late, along with his long time supporters.

But yea, shame on me for getting hype. But its over, not only do I think Will is done for good, but I dont think he will ever even have a tour with Jeff again.

I have a lot of hope and I'm not sweatin' it. I'm only frustrated that it's taking this long. I don't take his occasional rhyming as teases...simply signs to less us know that more of it is in the future.