JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Shakespeare - JADEN

Ale

• 7 months later...
  • Admin

Fantastic video, really well directed and edited. This song is straight garbage though. The beat is okay, the lyrics are completely throwaway and meaningless, and the vocal delivery is some of the worst I've ever heard. No emotion, or expression in his verse, no highlighting of words or phrases. The kid needs to listen to some public enemy, guru/gangstarr & Pete rock/CL smooth to learn what you say is so much more important than how you say it..and the power of a strong voice.

I agree with everything you said Tim. I like the visuals in the video (other than the overused, poor negative space (cropping). And you can't say "uh" when there's no bass in the music or energy to your flow...LOL :muaha:

• Admin

Lol, guys dont be like that, this is his "cool" style, I mean, he has got his own way of rapping monotonous like he is talking to himself.

I can't believe the Fresh Prince has not given his son advice on vocal delivery! It sounds awful.