JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

October UK/Europe Tour [Confirmed dates Inside]

Hero1

• Admin

Well this has worked out amazingly well. Jazzy Jeff is touring Europe from October 3-14. I'm going to be in the UK from October 5 for a month!

October 3 - Madrid, Spain - Joy Eslava
October 4 - Leeds, United Kingdom - Mint Warehouse
October 6 - Biel, Switzerland - Coupole
October 7 - Belgium - Venue TBA
October 9 - Middlesbrough, United Kingdom - Spensleys Emporium
October 10 - Neuchatel, Switzerland – Venue TBA
October 11 - Warwick, United Kingdom - Saint Bar
October 12 - Berlin, Germany - Tube Station
October 13 - Lugano, Switzerland - WKND
October 14 - Stockholm, Sweden - Café Opera
October 15 - London, United Kingdom - Jazz Cafe
October 20 - Cape Town, South Africa - International Convention Centre

Seems a festival or something the Manchester date. Hopefully he'll book some more solo shows. Would be a better one for us all to get to. I'm sure Julie won't mind the travel again if it means hanging with you Tim.

NOOO October the 13th and 14th im in London seeing MJ's Cirque du solei, the only day i have plans for all year! I will travel to any show anywhere to see you Tim lol, if your here for a month we will def meet up. Lets hope he announces more dates soon!

Edited by Jazzy Julie

• Admin

Yeah the manchester date is part of this big 12 week festival..and that date features a lot of big DJ's http://www.factmag.com/2012/07/25/the-warehouse-project-announces-enormous-line-up-for-2012/ a solo show would def be better to go to.. the venue is literally like 10 minutes from my Aunt's place so I'll definitely be there.. Where is that cirque du solei show playing at Julie? I saw the beatles one in las vegas which was awesome and I actually wanted to see the MJ one..

Brakes I will mostly be spending my time in London..but I'll spend about a week in Manchester..

lets hope jeff books some more uk shows this tour..surely there will be a london date!

Yeah a London one will be great, i always enjoy a trip to London, plus ive got a new job so it should be easier to get time off. Manchester is about an hours drive from me Tim so if u wanna hang out at all i'll come and see you, im sure Kim would love to meet u too! Theres all sorts of good stuff to do in Manchester.

The MJ Cirque is at the O2, its kinda weird bcoz ive never been to the O2 but i was gonna see MJ for This is it, so its kinda like the closest thing. Its supposed to be an amazing show. They keep adding dates in October, there may be some tickets left if your lucky and wanna see it over here.

Edited by Jazzy Julie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Got the London date.. Friday 5th of October! Who can make it??

From: http://www.elements-...co.uk/avail.php WED 3RD OCTOBER - MADRID, ES
THURS 4TH OCTOBER - LEEDS, UK
FRI 5TH OCTOBER - LONDON, UK
SAT 6TH OCTOBER - BIEL. CH
SUN 7TH OCTOBER - AVAILABLE
MON 8TH OCTOBER - AVAILABLE
TUES 9TH OCTOBER - AVAILABLE
WED 10TH OCTOBER - AVAILABLE
THURS 11TH OCTOBER - AVAILABLE
FRI 12TH OCTOBER - BERLIN, DE
SAT 13TH OCTOBER - LUGANO, CH