JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MOST AWKWARD MOMENTS

Check ou this article from AOL...it's a lil' silly.
http://news.moviefone.com/2012/05/22/will-smith-most-awkward-moments_n_1536395.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D164633

Will Smith's Strangest Moments: Guest Starring On 'Blossom,' Eating Sushi And Getting Slimed

Posted: 05/24/2012 12:30 pm Updated: 05/24/2012 12:30 pm

r-WILL-SMITH-AWKWARD-MOMENTS-large570.jp

Follow:
Video, Will Smith, Will Smith Slap, Slideexpand, Will Smith Abc After School Special, Will Smith Awkward Moments, Will Smith Blossom, Will Smith Fresh Prince, Will Smith Japanese Game Show, Will Smith Slaps Reporter, Moviefone News

Last week, at the Moscow premiere of "Men in Black 3," a red-carpet reporter tried to kiss Will Smith. In return, Smith gave the man a nice little slap on the face. A week later, the actor was on "Letterman," where he -- in typically smooth Will Smith fashion -- joked about the situation. "It was just awkward, Dave... They were like, 'Oh, no, we’re sorry, you know. It’s just his 'schtick,' you know. And I said, 'Well, that’s why his a** got schtuck.'"
Yes, only Will could completely diffuse a journalist-slapping incident. To paraphrase his character from the first "Men in Black" movie, Smith can make anything look good. Since 1985, he's seamlessly moved from rap star to TV star to movie star, without breaking a sweat. Now one of the most bankable celebrities on the planet, Will Smith is synonymous with smooth -- at least when it comes to the stuff mainstream audiences know about.
Unfortunately, having been in the business for almost three decades, Will's managed to rack up a variety of very un-Will Smith moments. From slurping down sushi on a Japanese game show to rapping about cross-dressers to playing video games with Bill Gates, the actor's done his fair share of the unexpected, strange and downright bizarre.
With "Men in Black 3" opening this weekend, let's take a look back at some of Will Smith's most surprising moments.

Will Smith Eats Sushi

That time Will Smith destroyed a plate of sushi on a Japanese game show. (Head to the three-minute mark to wach him slurp up a gigantic piece of shrimp!) Give credit to Will, who does a pretty good job of having a conversation with a group of people who don't speak his language.

Will Smith Raps About Crossdressers

Actual lyrics from the 1989 track from DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince: "She was about five foot six or maybe six and a half // With a body like a goddess, man, this girl was bad! ... // Anyway from behind she was fine // But when she turned around, her mustache was bigger than mine // At first I laughed, cause yo, to me that was funny // But the laughter ceased when she said hey [in a male voice] Honey // At first I was confused, I was somewhat spell-bound // My mouth wide open and my chin on the ground // And then it hit me, like a bolt from the sky // I thought: hold up - wait - this girl is a guy"

Will Smith Races Bill Gates, Beck and Weird Al

How did they ever get Bill Gates to agree to this?

Will Smith Gets Food Allergies

Smith may be considered a "date doctor" in the 2005 comedy, "Hitch," but that didn't stop his character from having an allergic reaction, thereby destroying his beautiful movie star looks. Not even Will Smith can make allergic reactions look good. (Sorry, that's last reference we'll make to that line.)

Will Smith Raps About the Planet

This ABC After School Special featured the Fresh Prince rapping about the dangers of polluting: "Every time you put a paint can in a trash can, you take a piece of the world from the next man." (Look out for the Ice-T cameo around 1:50 mark!)

Will Smith Slaps A Reporter

It was the slap heard 'round the world! Last week, at the "Men in Black 3" premiere in Moscow, a "reporter" tried to kiss Smith on the mouth. Unfortunately, Will wasn't having any of that and decided to slap him in the face.

Will Smith On Blossom

For all you "Blossom" fans out there: In this episode, Blossom encounters a dumbstruck Will Smith (or, more accurately, "The Fresh Prince") in an elevator. She starts screaming, he calms her down, then she starts screaming again. (Smith comes in at the four-minute mark.)

Will Smith Gets Slimed

This past April, Will was the latest in a very long line of celebrities to get slimed at the annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards. As you can see, hiding behind Justin Bieber didn't do much in the way of keeping him clean.

I was thinking the same thing. I guess to pop culture, for AOL's attempt to maximize attention with MIB3 out, they wanted to compile things that white folks 18 and under or 50 and older might find "awkward"...LOL.