Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Men in Black 4

12 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Becaus of Will say this in an interview in germany (before moving to London)

"There will be a part 4"

Did anybody found any other source yet?

Posted · Report post

Ive just heard Will on radio 1 (i'll find a link as soon as its uploaded) that if MIB3 goes well, there could be an MIB4 but he doesnt wanna do too many sequals bcoz he has so many new ideas. The only other sequal hes really interested in apart from MIB4 is Bad Boys 3.

Posted · Report post

I'd like to see the MIB franchise stay fresh and stay true to itself. No wack reboots like everyone else is doing. Just keep them "quality" and keep them comin.'

Posted · Report post

Douglas Belgrad on 'Men In Black 4':

THR: Smith's Men in Black 3 has grossed north of $611 million worldwide, but is that enough to put the film in the black? Will there be a fourth installment?

Belgrad: We're very pleased with the financial performance of Men in Black 3, and we believe it is an ongoing franchise. We're going to do [another one], but we don't have clarity yet on how it should be done.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/amazing-spider-man-marc-webb-sequel-351195?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Posted · Report post

I dont want it... :(

Posted · Report post

'Men in Black 4': It's happening
Sony Pictures has started development on the fourth movie in the Men in Black franchise, EW has confirmed. The Wrap first reported the news.
Oren Uziel, who is writing the upcoming Mortal Kombat movie, has scored the screenwriting gig for MIB 4. He is also writing Sony’s sequel to 21 Jump Street, last year’s hit comedy starring Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill. That sequel will open on June 6, 2014. No release date has been set for MIB 4.
Men in Black 3 was a box office success last summer, earning the franchise’s highest worldwide gross. The time-traveling threequel brought back franchise stars Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones and also starred Josh Brolin as an uncanny younger version of Jones’ Agent K.

Posted · Report post

I was gonna post about this...but you beat me to it. I'm glad they are keeping it going. As long as the stories are fresh and the scripts are good, the possibilities are endless.

Posted · Report post

Something tells me TLJ won't be back for this one..

Posted · Report post

Its a good idea, at least is something. I would prefer another badboy though..

Posted · Report post

Im pretty pleased with this news, MIB3 was better than MIB2 IMO so you never know how good 4 could be. Like AJ said there are so many possibilities. They had better hurry up though, they shouldnt wait another 10 years, Will is getting older and im not sure he can chase aliens in his 50's, or can he?

Posted · Report post

it sucks sony greenlights this but wont make bad boys 3

Posted · Report post

I have a feeling this one will start with TLJ's funeral or something. It'd be good if they at least got him for one scene (his death, pretty much).

it sucks sony greenlights this but wont make bad boys 3

Indeed. Everyone loves Bad Boys II. They should make it while the people involved in the franchise are still interested.