Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gosia

No MIB 3 Track from Will Smith

Well it's #13 in the charts here..so I guess some people like it

The fact that Will isn't doing the MIB3 soundtrack has made me lose a little hope that we will be seeing new music from him. I know that Jeff said that he and will were back in the studio together but Will could have just been recording some stuff for fun and wasn't planning on releasing anything. I really hope that i'm wrong and Will was not doing the MIB3 soundtrack so he could focus on creating more series JJFP hip hop

This is a great video. Very well put together. Like you said, it made me laugh but it made me a bit sad too.

I think they express what we all feel on this board :)

Edited by Ale

Very good and very true... It still upsets me he did not do a third installment of the song... I would have much rather nothing was done instead of Pitbull doing what he did

Like what someone said before if Will didn't want to do a 3rd song then they could have just re-released or remixed the first song. Yeah it would have been nothing new but it still would have been better than what we got

It things like this that really make me miss the 90's. The 90's was a great time to be a Will Smith fan. We had The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, The albums Homebase, Code Red, Big Willie Style and Willenium. And we had the movies Six Degerees Of Seperation, Bad Boys, Men In Black and Enemy Of The State

Hilarious and true! how can we get this to WILL SMITH himself so that he can realize what his decisions are causing to his music fans.

While i'm dissapointed that there's no MIB3 track from Will i do understand his decision not to do one because it would have become

I heard a clip from NY on the radio and Will was saying how he almost made a song but didnt want to overdo it. He kinda regrets it.

Did he say himself that he regrets it or did it just sound like he regrets it?