JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

No MIB 3 Track from Will Smith

gosia

• 2 weeks later...

The fact that Will isn't doing the MIB3 soundtrack has made me lose a little hope that we will be seeing new music from him. I know that Jeff said that he and will were back in the studio together but Will could have just been recording some stuff for fun and wasn't planning on releasing anything. I really hope that i'm wrong and Will was not doing the MIB3 soundtrack so he could focus on creating more series JJFP hip hop

• 2 weeks later...

It things like this that really make me miss the 90's. The 90's was a great time to be a Will Smith fan. We had The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, The albums Homebase, Code Red, Big Willie Style and Willenium. And we had the movies Six Degerees Of Seperation, Bad Boys, Men In Black and Enemy Of The State

Hilarious and true! how can we get this to WILL SMITH himself so that he can realize what his decisions are causing to his music fans.

While i'm dissapointed that there's no MIB3 track from Will i do understand his decision not to do one because it would have become

I heard a clip from NY on the radio and Will was saying how he almost made a song but didnt want to overdo it. He kinda regrets it.

Did he say himself that he regrets it or did it just sound like he regrets it?